DIY Tiered Herb Garden Tutorial. Great for decks and small outdoor spaces!


This herb garden is great for small spaces and decks.  We decided to grow our herbs on our deck because the neighborhood deer have decided to mow down on anything and everything in our yard this year.  I think the culprits are these two cute faces.  Ike and I think they are adorable but stay away from my plants, fools.  I've put Ike on deer watch now in addition to herb garden duty.  I should also put him on hydrangea duty.  My hydrangeas had about 20 beautiful blooms. I went out to snip off a few and GONE. ALL GONE.  I lost my marbles and bought some deer deterrent product (all natural, won't harm anyone).  We have a huge wooden area right behind our house.  Eat that already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram